July 25, 2012

Colorado "batman" Tragedy

I just wanted to step off topic for a while and express my condolence to the victims family of this tragedy that has taken place in CO this past week. I can't began to even put myself in their shoes for one complete day because losing people, especially someone close to a stupid act of violence is such a disgrace to humanity. I looked at the guy who committed such acts and saw a coward who only seeked more attention from his family and took it out on innocent victims. What have this world come to be with times being hard as they are already and now this. I feel like the law has let the people of Colorado down due to letting this man order this much ammunition through mail to create such terrorist acts. This just shows how much safety our country has to let such things occur right through it's mail system. I have children and to think that a six year old was killed during this vicious act is such a sad feeling. I don't wish death on nobody, but this cause for the death penalty. He knew what he was doing and had no regrets. He also knew the innocence of all the people who was at the theater that night. We as humans whether mentally Ill or not have a brain and a thought process. I don't think letting him plead insanity is an option. How can someone working on a PHD be insane. Because if that was the case, I would die before I take a doctor visit. The media gives this man so much attention as if he played joker in previous batman movies and that saddens me deeply. To all the people I pray this country come together and learn to love and walk in Jesus footsteps, because instead of fighting war on terror, we will be fighting war in United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment