June 20, 2012

Basketball Interpreted into Relationships

I was watching the game last night, of course the NBA finals and realized how much the players have love for the game of basketball. Throughout the whole season the guys have had to deal with off court battles and court side critiques and realized that basketball could be interpreted into relationships. I only say this not because of the movie "Love and Basketball" but in a sense to where in order to accomplish a goal u have to have trust one another and not try to one side/selfish play. In this terminology of basketball it's call ball Hoggin and in relationships it's call selfishness or acting greater than your lover. I guess what I'm tryin to say is, in every relationship whether u have kids or not. Team work always overcome ones feel to be a hero or closer. I know some may disagree but overall it's the truth of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment