June 04, 2012

The Right Time

There's never really a right time, just times to make things right or better. The decisions we make in life are based on a distinctive feel that overwhelms us. I know some may disagree , but the heart never lie and your mind is always at war with your heart because of these feelings. I think we all have bar timing when it come to relationship issues or marital problems. I think this is true because when a married couple is at it's last leg , they seek counseling to save their relationship, but on the other hand, dies counseling really work? In my eyes no. Because a couple should be able to express their concerns with their significant other before using a mediator. I only say this because theres always time to to speak out your differences with you companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment