May 24, 2012

Changes of Love

I have always been one who enjoy the way love feels once it has been experienced throughout life expressions! I have also experienced the changes of love  for your companion or spouse. I have learned that love never leaves a person heart or mind, it just takes a new identity. Changes of love occurs daily throughout relationships but never present itself unless a conflict between both parties has began to strike. These are the times when love changes but never leave the soul. Although words of pain has been expressed, loves never leaves but change it's form. Whether it's a positive or negative ending.

3 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rio Nizhami. I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying my blog pos so far. I look forward to writing plenty more good for present and future readers of "Love Perceptions". PS: dont forget to G+ this post and share with friend!

      Delete
  2. i must say....this was an interesting blog post.

    ReplyDelete