May 30, 2012

The One

I must say that finding "The One" in life is always a challenge , but when you fall in love with the one it seems as if they are undecided to what they want in life or confused about hows things starts to evolve within each others circle. I'm happy to say that i have found the one for me and has been the one for the last four and a half years. I must admit that some in my family disagree with the person that i chose to spend my life with because of their standards, but in my eyes i couldn't ask for more. I know that i have something that most men crave to have or a feeling that most men want but cant express those things until the relationship has taken a bad turn. These are the things that happen in life and god does not lay dates on his blessings, he just let life unfold and handle every situation before hand for all us humaneness. I'm happy to say that I'm in love with a woman who loves me dearly an return.  So if you know she/ he's the one for you, just hang in there through the rough times in the beginning and everything else will began to slowly progress towards until love withdraws or gets deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment